Saturday, October 17, 2009

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

November 1st... Starting a Book review for Pajiba.Com Thanks to my awesome friend Nicole who will be running it.

52 books in 1 year = One book a week. This blog will be where my Reviews will be. I am not entirely sure all of the rules that Nic has set, but I will be reading her stuff carefully again soon. Personally, I don't read anything less than 150 pages so I should be good. I know she wants at least 3-4 paragraphs so you'll probably be seeing alot of yammering and bull shitting. But you'll get a review and the hint of whether or not I actually liked the book. I'll be doing New books along with books I have already read. If I feel the book is good enough for a re read I will post how many times I have actually read that particular book.

Take your time and read read read.

It's Orgasmic. I swear.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you're in! Honest to God. And I know you're going to kick ass, take names, and school these bitches. MWAH.

    ReplyDelete