Tuesday, October 20, 2009

So far October...

Books read so far this month...

House of Night Series: P.C. Cast

Marked

Betrayed

Chosen

Untamed

Hunted

(Pure Teenage drivel.. But there is this pretty wicked scene where the Main Shero get's seduced by her teacher and her just turned vampire boyfriend walks in on them during post coital bliss.)

Lucky Break- Carly Phillips

Covet- J.R. Ward

The Trouble with Valentines Day- Rachel Gibson

Of Bees and Mist- Erick Setiawan (Honestly I got about 50 pages into it.. Couldn't stop myself from falling asleep and stopped reading it. I was not going to torture myself with it. I believe... It sucked.)

I know there were more.. several more.. but my memory sucks. If I remember I'll add them.


I have waiting to be read:

Dear John- Nicholas Sparks
Note to Readers: I only got this book to read because I laughed so hard at the movie review on Pajiba. They warned that it sucked and i should have believed and left it at that. I started it yesterday afternoon and have yet to pick it back up. That should say something.)

The Forgotten Garden-Kate Morton

The Prince of Tides- Pat Conroy

I've already read TPOT, but it was years ago. I remember I loved the book, and as I was channel surfing with my husband the other day the Movie version was on TV. Made me want to read it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment